Brighton, Regency House With Hot Tub
Oh We do love to be beside the sea side! Make your stag and hen weekend extra special with a stay at this glamorous Regency house with hot tub!
This Brighton vintage house now with hot tub, has super stylish eclectic interiors.
Sleeping up to 18 guests, situated just off the seafront in central Brighton located in a historic Brighton lane, Close to all the action of the seafront and sophisticated village atmosphere of Kemptown.
Wellis Hot Tub Spa with new giant floor to ceiling jungle wall mural to view from the terrace.
Live like locals and explore the area or stroll down to the beach in just 5 minutes. From the entrance of the twitten you can see the famous Palace Pier. Close too is the heart of vibrant gay friendly district of Kemptown Village, a few moments from Brighton Proud Ballroom and the beach.
Beds & Bedrooms
- This property will sleep a maximum of 18 people
- Ground floor bedroom, sleeps 4, 2 sets of bunk beds
- Ground floor bedroom, sleeps 3, 1 triple sleeper
- 2nd floor bedroom, sleeps 7, 1 triple sleeper & 2 bunk beds
- 2nd floor bedroom, sleeps 2, 1 double bed
- 1 double sofa bed
- sleeps 18 people
- 4 bedrooms
- Hens welcome
- Dining table seats 18
- This property uses green energy
- This property has a hot tub
- This property is close to the beach
- Well behaved pets allowed
- This property has a terrace or balcony
- Wifi available
- DVD / Blu-ray available
- Speakers available
- Fire Safety Checked
- Returnable security deposit: £500
Pricing is live, and depends on final numbers and date of travel, speak to a member of VIP @ firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an accurate price.