Ever popular, Bournemouth has always been the nation's favourite when it comes to planning an epic stag or hen weekend. Boasting miles of golden beaches and one of the best climates in the UK it’s a premier destination for those looking for epic nightlife and a plethora of activities to keep everyone entertained.
There are so many things that make Bournemouth a sure fire hit, from award winning nightlife to miles of beautiful beaches, a diverse range of restaurants and just the ambient vibe and sea air.
Boasting more bars per square mile then London it’s the place to let go, and have a truly memorable stag or hen weekend!
The town itself is fairly compact with the town centre nestled in between the East and West Cliff area. To the west of the town you will find the beautiful beaches of Sandbanks, that's not to say the town centre beaches are to be missed. Don’t just take our word for it, The town has not only been voted the UK’s best seaside town, but Bournemouth’s beaches have beaten off world rivals to be voted as one of the top 15 beach destinations in the world!
Head to The Triangle if shopping is your thing it's packed full of quirky shops perfect for an afternoon browsing if you've grown tired of the beach.
Top Hen Ideas Bournemouth
- Cocktail Masterclass - Get Shaken and stirred with this ever popular activity
- Bubble Mayhen - Hilarious hen chaos. Get ready to get physical
- Afternoon Tea with Fizz - Sophistication, elegance and, importantly, a delicious selection of cakes and fizz!
- Hens in the Woods - Release your inner Bear Grylls with fun and games in the woods
- Gin Masterclass - No hen party is complete without GIN! Learn, make, taste and taste!
- Nude Life Drawing - Brushes at the ready, gear up for a hilarious afternoon painting a nude hunk!
- Old School Sports Day - High-octane hen chaos. Relive your school days in this hilarious activity
- Beer Babes Bar Crawl - Hit the town with a bevy of beauties to keep you entertained!
- Outdoor Karting - Thrills and spills! Get That pedal to the metal!
- Escape Room - Have you and the boys got what it takes to escape?
- Bubble Football - Its Mayhem all the way on this crazy take on England's favourite game.
- Rage Buggies - Hit the track for the ultimate in speed and daring!
- Paintball - Splatter the stag in this ever popular stag activity.
- Steak Meal - Line those stomachs with premium steak, before the big night out.
One of the wonders of Bournemouth, is everything is pretty much within walking distance from most city centre accommodation. It's a compact town so you wont have to go far to find an abundance of pubs, bars, nightclubs and luxury cocktail lounges. It's pretty difficult to walk or Uber too far, without finding somewhere for an obligatory drink or two!
The Bournemouth Triangle is an area packed with cocktail bars, independent shops, cafes, restaurants, bars, clubs, arts and entertainment, all within 5 minutes of the beautiful beaches and bustling town centre.
For those of you with a head for heights check out the Hilton Sky Bar Bournemouth for fantastic views and even better cocktails. Smoking Aces is great for those who love live music in an intimate atmosphere. For the best in clubbing head to Halo with its many different rooms playing different genres of music to keep everyone happy!Activities in Bournemouth
Bournemouth and the surrounding area is a pretty big place. Whilst most activities are close to the town centre, Some of the more outdoor pursuits are further away from town. For example Clay shooting, Go karting typically takes place in the beautiful Dorset countryside anything up to a 45 minute drive from the town centre.
Speak to one of the VIP team about arranging bespoke transfers, so you and your group can arrive and return in style. Don’t get stuck wasting time, waiting for taxis, book your transfers in advance for a hassle free weekend.
Bournemouth has convenient bus services that operate frequently from the city centre which makes venturing around Bournemouth simple. You’ll find that the main bus terminals are located at the train station and the square, here you’ll also find the tourist office.