With cheap drinks and cheap eats, it's a great place to spend the weekend without breaking the bank! Packed full of culture, hang out in Matthew Street, browse the fabulous Albert Docks by day, then head up to Concert Square for a night to remember!
Since being named the European Capital of Culture back in 2008, it’s been getting more and more popular for big groups, and it’s easy to see why!
Liverpool city centre is compact so it’s super easy to get from one place to another, with many of the most popular venues within walking distance of one another. Boasting a massive variety of clubs, bars, clubs the city really does tick all the boxes for a top class weekend away.
- Cocktail Class - Get shaken and stirred as you learn to mix classic cocktails.
- The Romans - Hilarious and immersive gladiator fun. Not to be missed!
- Dance Classes - Shake your thang at these popular dance classes. What theme will you choose?
- Afternoon Tea - Sophistication and style and a glass of bubbles to boot!
- Alma De Cuba - One of Liverpool's biggest nights out. Petals galore!
- Escape Rooms - Locked in a room, you'll need your wits to make it out alive.
- Bubble Mayhem - Crazy bubble fun, get prepared for an hour of frantic fun
- Life Drawing A hunky naked male model to stare at? Yes please!
Top Liverpool Stag Ideas
- Beer Babes Bar Crawl - Start your night off with a bang! With a bar crawl to end all bar crawls!
- Go Karting - Thrills and spills all the way in these high powered karts
- The Romans - The Romans are coming! Immersive gladiator games all round!
- Bubble Football - Crazy bubble action on this daft take on football! Prepare to get sweaty!
- Quad Biking - Off road mayhem! Expect to get dirty on the race to the line!
- Clay Shooting - Who has got the sharpest aim? Challenge your mates to test out their shooting skills
- Steak Meal - Enjoy the very best in steak, before hitting the town!
Whether you’re celebrating a hen party, birthday or simply just the weekend, you’ll find everything you could need for a night out in Liverpool on Mathew Street.
From swanky cocktail bars to traditional Irish bars. If your a fan of the Beatles, then you're in the right place, home to the famous Cavern club and numerous Beatles themed bars, it's a step back in time!
Concert Square is a lively nightlife spot in the centre of Liverpool. Here you'll find some of the most popular nightlife venues in the city including McCooleys, Modo, Soho, Fusion, Einstein, Coyote Ugly Saloon, Level and Boston Pool Loft.
Situated close to Seel Street, take in a drink or two at the famous Alma de Cuba and a host of welcoming bars. Popular with the younger crowd, it's a must visit on your stag or hen weekend in Liverpool.
A taste of Liverpool’s best restaurants and bars. Here you will find everything for a great day out!
Think cocktails, a few leisurely pints. or even coffee and cake. Perfect location for a day well spent on a stag or hen weekend. within easy walking distance of the city centre.
Enjoy a lazy brunch. or just sit back, relax and soak up the view.
Activities in Liverpool
Liverpool and the surrounding area is a pretty big place. Whilst most activities are close to the town centre, Some of the more outdoor pursuits are further away from town. For example Clay shooting, Go karting typically takes place in the beautiful surrounding countryside, anything up to a 45 minute drive from the town centre. Speak to one of the VIP team about arranging bespoke transfers, so you and your group can arrive and return in style. Don’t get stuck wasting time, waiting for taxis, book your transfers in advance for a hassle free weekend.
Although a big city, Liverpool City centre is compact and is easy to get around on foot, it's not particularly hilly around the centre. If walking is not your thing there is a comprehensive bus service which can get you around the city in no time.
One day passes are available and some of the services run through the night on the weekends. Taxis and Ubers are plentiful if you prefer. As well as a good reliable train service.
Serviced by a regular trains from London and around the UK, as well as the nearby John Lennon Airport. It's a well connected city.