Brighton, Glitzy Townhouse
Comfort and glamour personified, this central Brighton large group holiday home is fabulously located. What an opportunity to stay in Grade II listed regency town house for your hen weekend.
Moments from the beach and a short walk along the seafront to all the action of the city centre. Great as a base for a visit to Brighton, this fantastic property is situated in the heart of fashionable Kemp Town, just across the road from the seafront. Local brasseries, antique shops, trendy coffee houses, pubs and restaurants are just around the corner and it’s a short stroll to the centre of Brighton.
Beds & Bedrooms
- This property will sleep a maximum of 20 people
- 1 triple room (with 3 single beds)
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 super king bedroom with 1 single chair bed, sleeps 3.
- 1 bedroom to sleep 7 with 3 sets of bunk beds and 1 single chair bed.
- .3 single sofa beds
- Sleeps 20 people
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Hens welcome
- Dining table seats 20
- This property is close to the beach
- This property has a balcony
- Wifi available
- DVD / Blu-ray available
- Speakers available
- Fire Safety Checked
- Returnable security deposit: £500
Pricing is live, and depends on final numbers and date of travel, speak to a member of VIP @ firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an accurate price.