Top 5 Trending Hen Party Games for 2020
1. Mr & Mrs Paddle Questions
A different but extremely popular take on your standard Mr & Mrs questions. You will still be asking these type of questions but instead of talking you will be using blue and pink paddles to answer whether it’s the bride or groom that the question best suits.
2. Hen Party Scavenger Hunt
Sometimes you want to make your own fun on the hen weekend and what better way to do that than with a hen party scavenger hunt. Use our free printables or make your own with some inspiration from us! It’s a right laugh for you and the girls.
3. Mr & Mrs Quiz
Test how well the soon to be wed couples know each other with the Mr & Mrs Quiz. Get the grooms answers before the hen party or add it to the wedding. We have over 100 amazing questions to choose from that will suit all different types of couples.
4. Toilet Paper Wedding Dress
There is no better time to practise making your own perfect wedding dress than now! Have some fun with the girls before you head out or during your hen party at home and make your own toilet paper wedding dress. Make sure you don’t end up looking like a mummy.
5. Hen Party Dares
Add something a little bit risky to your hen night out with some hen party dares. We have over 50 different dares for you to pick from. From classic dares to ones specific for a girl’s night out and everything in between. See who is the most daring out of the group.
Very funny Mr and Mrs questions quiz game for hen parties! This free Mr & Mrs quiz is printable or downloadable. The Mr & Mrs questions below feature classy, rude, about her, love and funny questions which can customised to suit your bride to be.
A hen party classic! Everyone has heard of Mr and Mrs Questions, but the question is how well does the bride know her groom? Mr and Mrs Questions are a great way for the group to mingle and to have a giggle with a glass of bubbly. It is a simple question and answer game where all of the hens can learn a little (or a lot) more about the bride and the soon to be groom. Put some chilled out music on, pop open a few bottles of champers and watch the bride blush, laugh and reminisce about her relationship with the love of her life.
Before you start the game there are a few things you need to prepare ahead of time.
- Choose what questions you want to use from the list below. Don’t choose too many, just pick around 20 questions to keep it nice and fun. But it is completely up to you!
- Once you have carefully selected the very best Mr and Mrs questions that you know will work perfectly for your bride to be. You will need to sit the groom down and interview him with the Mr & Mrs questions you have picked out. (This provides you with the answers to all the questions.)
*For an added bit of fun* - Film the groom answering the Mr and Mrs questions to play back to the bride every time she answers a question.
Now we have the questions and the answers figured out we can begin having some fun. Get your drinks at the ready girls!
Sit the bride down in the middle of the group and fire away the questions. For every correct answer the bride gives, everyone in the group takes a sip of their drink. For every question the bride gets wrong, she takes a sip. Start with a few easy questions to get her truth juices flowing, then move onto some more embarrassing questions. (She’ll be happy to share more after a few drinks)
This is a classic when it comes to hen party ideas and games, played by 1000's of bride to be's each year. Jump straight into the Mr and Mrs questions that suit you from the list below;
- In The Beginning
- Mr and Mrs Question – About Her
- Mr and Mrs Questions – About Him
- Funny Mr and Mrs Questions
- Rude Mr and Mrs Questions
- Almost the Wedding Day
Mr & Mrs Questions Quiz for a Hen Party
In The Beginning
1. What year did you get together?
2. Where did you meet?
3. Who made the first move?
4. Who gets the last word in an argument
5. What was she wearing when you first met?
6. What are you most likely to argue about?
7. What were you wearing when you first met?
8. When did you start dating?
9. When is your anniversary?
10. Who asked who out?
11. Where was your first date & who paid?
12. How 'far' did you go on the first date?
13. Why have you taken so long to propose?
14. When was the first time that they said I love you?
15. What were his exact words when he proposed?
16. Who said "I love you" first?
Mr and Mrs Question - About Her
1. What is her favourite meal?
2. Who is her favourite celebrity?
3. What’s her nickname for her/him?
4. If she could have one superpower, what would it be?
5. What’s her favourite pizza topping?
6. If she could change your name, what would she change it to?
7. What is her biggest fear?
8. If she won the lottery, what would she buy first?
9. What would your partner grab in a fire? (except from you of course…)
10. If she could be an animal, what would it be?
11. Who's the most attractive?
12. What was her first job?
13. What would be her dream car?
14. Heels or flats?
15. Where would she love to go on holiday at least once?
16. Does she want children?
17. How many kids does she want?
18. Describe her in 3 words
19. What size shoe is she?
20. What is her guilty pleasure?
21. Who would play her in a film of your life?
22. What perfume does she like to wear?
23. What is BRIDE’ favourite chocolate bar?
24. What is her worst habit?
25. Who is the better driver?
26. Which animal would she be and why?
27. Who's the best cook?
Mr and Mrs Questions - About Him
1. Which celebrity do you look like?
2. If he won £100 what would he blow it on?
3. Whose celebrity body do you wish you had?
4. Whose celebrity body does she wish she had?
5. Are you a bum or a breast man?
6. Who's the most attractive?
7. What’s his favourite pizza topping?
8. Who is the better driver?
9. What was his first job?
10. Does he prefer you in a dress or jeans?
11. Who does he do the best impression of?
12. Who would play him in a film about his life?
13. What do you think she find most annoying about you?
14. What’s her favourite part of your body?
15. What colour are his eyes?
16. Who rules the roost?
17. What is his favourite sport?
18. What’s his shoe size?
19. Is he a tidy person?
20. Where would he most like to go on holiday?
21. Which part of his body would he say was his best feature?
22. If he could have any superpower what would it be & why?
23. Who's the best cook?
Funny - Mr and Mrs Questions
1. Who is more likely to deal with a spider?
2. Who will be most hungover after the wedding?
3. Who is the funniest?
4. Who is most likely to strip off on a night out?
5. Who's more stubborn?
6. Who’s the most annoying when drunk?
7. Has he got a big hammer?
8. What do you argue about the most?
9. What did he say you're most likely to end up in jail for?
10. What way does she like her eggs?
11. If you compare yourselves to any celebrity couple, who do you think you most compare to?
12. Who takes longer to get ready?
13. What's the one job he isn't allowed to touch?
14. Is he allowed to choose paint colours on his own?
15. Do you pet names for each other/ and your parts?
16. Have you ever bought anything from Ann Summers?
17. Who is his/her icon or who do they admire most?
18. Would you rather swim in cold custard or shower in baked bean?
19. What job around the house does he hate the most?
20. What was his first impression of you?
21. What item of his clothing do you hate the most?
22. Who's the best eBay bargain shopper?
Mr and Mrs Questions Rude
1. How long were you dating before you had sex?
2. If he was going to lick food off you, what food would he choose?
3. How often do you have sex?
4. What’s your favourite position?
5. Where’s the riskiest place you’ve had sex?
6. What bra size is the bride?
7. Where would he most like to make love to you?
8. Best attribute?
9. What celebrity does he/ she have a crush on?
10. Who gets horny the most?
11. Where is the craziest place the two of you have 'got jiggy with it'?
12. How would he describe your kissing technique?
Almost the Wedding Day
1. What did he say is the scariest thing about marrying you?
2. What did he say he'll miss most while you're away on your hen weekend?
3. What are you most looking forward to on your wedding day?
4. Out of all the wedding prepara tions, which aspect bored you the most?
5. What part of the planning have you enjoyed?
6. On a scale of 1 to "HULK SMASH!", how bridezilla did he say you are?
7. What have you not enjoyed?
8. How do you think marriage will change the relati onship?
9. What do you love most about her?
10. What do you love most about him?
11. Which guest is most likely to embarrass themselves at the wedding?
Hen Party Dare Inspiration
1. Ask for free shots from the bar
2. Flirt with the bartender
3. Take off an item of clothing
4. Drink a glass of wine in less than 20 seconds
5. Do an impression of one of the hens
6. Tie a cherry stem with your tongue
7. Say the alphabet backwards in under 20 seconds
8. Be the first to find a picture of the Queen
9. Blow a kiss to a stranger and get one back!
10. Do the worm ladies
1. Dance on the bar
2. Loudly sing and dance in the street for 2 minutes straight
3. Become a slave to another player for 5 minutes
4. Draw a moustache on your face for the WHOLE hen night!
5. Wear all your clothes inside out
6. Handcuff the hen party together for the night
7. Get someone to sign your chest
8. High five the most strangers possible in a minute
9. Act like a chicken for 3 minutes straight
10. Let your friends send a text from your phone to whoever they want
Girls Night Out Dares
1. Send everyone in the group your last text to the groom to be
2. Take a giant penis inflatable out with you for the hen night
3. Get as many phone numbers as possible in 2 minutes
4. Describe the bride to be using 3 actions
5. Drink a mystery drink creating by the rest of the hens
6. Twerk for a minute
7. Try to convince a stranger you’re famous (Gavin & Stacey style)
8. Hug a bouncer
9. Get a picture with the most muscly man you can find – best one wins!
10. Order a drink in a foreign accent
Truth or Dare
1. What was the last thing you searched on your phone? Or, let the hen group post anything they want on your social media for 30 seconds
2. Have you ever peed the bed? Or, take a club toilet selfie and send it to your hubby to be
3. What was the last text you sent? Or, text your Mum/Dad something true and embar rassing!
4. What are you most looking forward to in married life? Or, get eye contact with a stranger and hold it for 30 seconds
5. Have you ever pretended to be sick to get out of plans? Or, convince the bartender to give you a free drink
6. What’s the most illegal thing you’ve done? Or, find a policeman and take a picture with their hat on!
7. What’s the worst date you’ve ever been on? Or, swap clothes with an item of clothing from a random man
8. If you switched genders for the day what would you do? Or, convince a random guy to have a makeover by your hen group
9. Who do you think is the Beyoncé of the group? Or, request Single Ladies and bust out the moves gals!
10. What is your wildest fantasy (don’t hold back)? Or, take as many pictures of the hen group as possible on random people’s phones
Hen Party Challenges
1. Find someone who looks like the groom to be and take some snaps
2. Order the spiciest food/ cocktail and down the lot!
3. Kiss a bald man’s head
4. Get a guy to flash his bum at the hen group
5. Convince a stranger that you used to be a man
6. Dance on the table (and don’t get thrown out)
7. Try to find something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue on the hen night out
8. Do impressions of the groom, best one wins
9. Get a stranger to serenade you
10. Let the whole hen party order the bride to be a random drink each that she has to down!
Top 10 Stag Do Games
This game involves conveniently placed thumbs and keeping your eyes peeled. One of the lads will be nominated the ‘ thumbmaster’ and whenever he puts his thumb on the edge of the
table you have to do the same. The last to do so has to down their drink and becomes the new 'thumbmaster’
2. Higher or Lower
Guess if the person next to you has a card that’s higher or lower than yours. If you guess correctly the person next to you has to drink. And if you guess incorrectly you have to drink. And finally if both of your cards have the same value then both of you have to drink your drinks!
3. Pub Golf
Get kitted up in your finest golfing gear and decide on if you’re doing a 9 or 18 watering hole pub crawls. Once you’ve got that give each pub a par of 3,4 or 5 (gulps) and that’s how many gulps it should take to down your drink. Mark your scores at each pub.
4. Ring of Fire
A game that involves playing cards and alcohol. Set up a circle with the cards face down and an empty glass in the middle. Everyone needs a good amount of alcohol as each person picks up a card. Each card has a different meaning that can result in some sort of drinking.
5. Dead Ants
Get the group together and decide on a dictator. When the dictator says ‘DEAD ANT’ all the group will need to fall on the floor, stick their arms and legs up in the air and scramble like ants. The rule is that everyone has to do it no matter where you are. Trust us when we say you’ll be in hysterics.
6. Don't Say a Word
Put together a list of words that are banned for the duration of the stag do. Whoever says these words has to do a forfeit. These words could be the bride’s name, pint, loo, beer, shot. You get the idea. Try and trick some of the lads to end up saying some of these words too!
7. Shark Attack
As you’re enjoying your stag night out you will have one nominated shark spotter. As soon as you hear the two words…SHARK ATTACK! You have to be quick as you try and scramble up onto anything above the ground. It could be the bar, a table, anything!
A simple way to get everyone to down their drinks. Wherever you are and whenever you have a drink in your hands on the stag do. Make sure everyone understands the game and as soon as someone says ‘whoosh!’ as loud as they can everyone else has to and then down your drink.
9. I Never
A great way to get everyone drunk and to find out things you didn’t know about one another. Say a statement that you haven’t done before and whoever in the group has done it has to drink. If the groom has done it then he has to open up with more detail about the statement.
10. Opposite Hand
A game that can be used all night long. Whenever your group fancy a drink of their beer they will have to use their opposite hand. You can call anyone out who doesn’t do this and they will be given a forfeit. But if you call out incorrectly then you must do the forfeit
Stag Do Dares vs Traditional Games
A long-debated topic of celebrating a last night of freedom is ‘how far is too far?’ Depending on your groom to be, you might want to add a few stag party dares into the mix to liven things up! Alter natively, games are a safe and fun way to break the ice as well. But what are the pros and cons of each – and the top dares and games to try on the stag weekend?
Stag Do Dares
This umbrella can cover anything from dares that are a bit naughty to full-on adrenaline-pumping acts that will really test the guys. Stere oty pic ally, the dares will be focused on the stag in hand. However, groups have been known to throw a bunch of stag party dares into a hat and draw them out one at a time. From buying the biggest guy in the room a blowjob shot to daring the stag to strip and streak, you can get pretty crazy with the dares you include.
Stag Do Games
For decades, a last night of freedom has been littered with stag party games that get the lads on the floor laughing. A great icebreaker for a group that are unfamiliar, it’s a great idea to kick off the celebrations with a few games. Throw in classic drinking games or opt for stag do games non drinking – the choice is yours! Stag night games range from a classic bar coaster flip challenge to structured naughty bingo and everything in between.